Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happiness

Schools Done but it feels like the drama has never let go. I come for a dramatic school, everyone has to either start some thing or get caught in it (mostly the girls). My friends have changed a whole lot and they act like real nasty stuck up people. I cant keep acting cool with it. I gave up on them, I dont really talk to them anymore. Some times i wish it could be like it use to be, but i remember that some times u have to let go of the rude friends and keep hold of the bestfriends. I learned over the past two years, that no one can understand you other then your best and truthful friend. That is why i want to say that My best and always will be friend is rosie! I love her like a sister and shes always there from the good times and the bad<3 Some friends wont be there always when you need a shoulder offered. Like the saying "Friends help you carry out furniture, but Best Friends help you carry out bodys".

No comments:

Post a Comment